Páginas

terça-feira, 5 de março de 2013

ASSHOLE



"Smile for the camera sweetheart. I really wanna immortalize the moment." 

In trash.

It's like you told me would be
It's nothing, nothing, nothing
Nothing at all
I was (almost) right about us from the beginning. 
I'm a vindictive cow, truth be told. 
And you showed an perfect asshole. 
Is part of your "manly essence" and lack of personality, admit it.

So fucking cordial.
Sickly sweet smile.
The best false words...
For the worst fake feelings.

Just remember the first step in forgetting...
Is destroying all the evidence.
With friends like you,
Who needs subtext?
Is not it?

Ah! Just one more thing.
You fall deeper in your favourite cliché, Mr. motherfucker.
And I really don't care.
Because you're just an asshole!

Always was and always will be.
Never forget that...
Will not, because you so sure how much I.
Have a nice life!

This was my better love letter.
Thanks for that, asshole.

Paula Moran  Março/2013

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário